Feedback to Silver

From: Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:23:04 +0100
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Cc: WCAG group <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi,

sorry for cross-posting to Silver and the general list.

There is a Github repo for Silver https://github.com/w3c/silver/issues

...where Wilco Friers has, half a year ago, submitted a number of
thoughtful substantive issues (I have more recently added my opinion on
some of them, and I broadly agree with Wilco's concerns).

Have these issues been discussed already in a Siver telco? Is this repo
still active?

I think the best place for  a constructive discussion would be for folks
running Siver to engage on Github and respond there.

Best,

Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
Testkreis

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites