Re: Code in Pre should not be a failure at this time.

Hi Everyone,

The following code Figure 1 will produce the display in Figure 2

<pre style="white-space: pre-line;">
001 this.fontSheet = {
002 "name": this.fontNameRec,
003 "purpose": "change to the user running font from the author's choice.",
004 "source": "user",
005 "rules": [
006 {
007 "selector": this.fontSelect,
008 "list": [
009 this.famRec,
010 this.fSizeRec
011 ]
012 },
013 {
014 "selector": this.font2Select,
015 "list": [
016 this.fam2Rec,
017 this.fSize2Rec
018 ]
019 }
020 ]
021 };

</pre>

Figure 1: Pre formatted html code for display

  001 this.fontSheet = {
002 "name": this.fontNameRec,
003 "purpose": "change to the user running font from the  author's choice.",
004 "source": "user",
005 "rules": [
006 {
007 "selector": this.fontSelect,
008 "list": [
009 this.famRec,
010 this.fSizeRec
011 ]
012 },
013 {
014 "selector": this.font2Select,
015 "list": [
016 this.fam2Rec,
017 this.fSize2Rec
018 ]
019 }
020 ]
021 };

This will zoom pretty well. Not perfect (see lines 002, 003, 007, 014)

001 this.fontSheet = {
002 "name": this.fontNameRec,
003 "purpose": "change to the user running font from the  author's choice.",
004 "source": "user",
005 "rules": [
006 {
007 "selector": this.fontSelect,
008 "list": [
009 this.famRec,
010 this.fSizeRec
011 ]
012 },
013 {
014 "selector": this.font2Select,
015 "list": [
016 this.fam2Rec,
017 this.fSize2Rec
018 ]
019 }
020 ]
021 };

This is not perfect, but it does satisfy 1.4.10. I think we might do better
with