Re: AGENDA - AGWG Teleconference, Tuesday 29th January

Regrets for today, I am travelling / in meetings.
Apologies for not yet having redrafted my proposed WG response to the
issue around the reference to F52 in SC 3.2.1.  I saw in a PR that the
reference has already been removed? Feel free to step in with a
one-liner if you want to close this issue.

--
Detlev Fischer
Testkreis

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites