Potential WCAG 2.2 criteria

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:01:49 +0000
To: WCAG list <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Just to note the survey about WCAG 2.2 is running for another week, and there are two added questions at the end:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag22-possibles/

As a reminder, the point of this survey is: Are there some useful SCs that could form the basis of a 2.2 update?

If the answer is “yes”, then we would discuss the timeline for Silver, and whether we want to progress with a 2.2 as well during that timeline.

If the answer to that is “yes”, there would be further steps to prioritise those SC and fit them into the type of process we discussed at TPAC [1].

Cheers,

-Alastair

1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Write_up_from_TPAC_2018#WG_Process_Update_and_Improvements

--