Re: Removing 1.4.8

Hi All,
Well Level AAA is kind of experimental. I was just thinking we have solved
most of the issues raised by this SC.

Maybe we should just point out in the Understanding that if you satisfy
WCAG 2.1, you have already have met or exceeded 1.4.8  (2), (4) and (5).
All that is needed is to enable user choice of color (1) and remove
justification of running text.

We've made progress.

Best Wayne