Rendering of techniques or new SC

From: Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 08:02:17 +0000
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi all,

Wondering if we have a good way by now to render our Github versions for SC and Techniques?
My last approach had some trouble with the JavaScript and we had a couple different ways since last year.

Any good practice is welcome!

Cheers,
Jake

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.