Re: A color tutorial from Tom Jewett

For me, I like the algorithm in general and think we should keep it.

There are, however, a few color combinations that seem a little weird to
me. Usually, a threshold contrast (4.5:1) it is when one is black. I think
there has been a little buzz around that in the public.

I'd like to see a study identifying these types of combinations that seem
harder to see than some failing contrasts, with suggestions on adjustments
we can adjust the algorithm.

[image: image.png]

Cheers,
David MacDonald