From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: woensdag 1 mei 2019 15:59
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: New Technique for the up event "Pointer cancellation"

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/wcag/tech-up-event/techniques/general/G211.html

--
Patrick H. Lauke

www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.