Re: Good example of failing 1.3.4 (Orientation)

On iPhone7, it does show the "Please turn your smartphone..." doorslam
when in landscape mode. And doing device emulation to iPhone8 on my
desktop chrome, it also does it for 8 in landscape. Do you have any
particular special settings?

--
Patrick H. Lauke