Re: Publishing Updates to Understanding Documents

​I totally agree we move to have visible focus in 2.1as much as possible,
but I think this particular failure can only apply where the background and
the focus ring colour are identical or where the ring has been removed.​
Unless we update it for 2.1.

For better or worse, WCAG 2.0 intentionally decided to leave out focus ring
contrast, and only require it be visible, as in, *a different color*. Ugly,
hard to see focus rings that have 1.5:1 ratios pass WCAG 2.0.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902