Re: Draft for process updates

Why would other participants, who work for paid
​-up​
W3C members and who show up every week and do the hard work, get less of a
"vote" come final decision time?

You are effectively suggesting that because a company like TPG has multiple
​ (6)​​
members
​
 involved with this
​WG
, or that Deque
​ (@ 10,
or
​ IBM @ 7 participants, or Level Access @ 4, or​ Thompson Reuters & ETS @ 3
each, or Knowbility, Google, Microsoft, Pearson, Oracle and University of
Illinois @ 2 each, etc.
)
​ - that each W3C member that​
has more than one participant
​ in this WG (or any of the Task Forces related to this WG)​
, that they, as paid members, would have less
​"voting" ​
input than non-paying Invited Experts. I think those paid members would
disagree with your proposal out of hand
​ (ditto W3M and AC Reps)​
.

Additionally, are you suggesting that the current Chairs are unable to "*...be
aware of which participants work for the same (or related) Member
organizations and weigh their input accordingly...*"?

JF