Re: Silver Requirements Issues

Hi David,
I'm interested to know in how you understand the two to be different. It
seems a fairly subtle difference, one that as a non-native speaker I could
use help in understanding. The way I understand it, measurable means you
can come up with a number, where as testable means you can come up with
true or false. Seems to me like everything that's measurable should be
testable, no?

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG