Re: another test page for 1.3.5

Hi Lisa - just to add (and sorry for all of the confusion), but actually
ALL of the form controls on the page (after clicking the "Personlise (Read
JSON)" button) need to be bumped up with some extra padding to meet the
2.5.3 Target Size minimum of 44x44 CSS pixels.  I think adding an
additional padding of 4 to top and bottom of each form control/input would
be enough as they look like they are currently 36 or 38 high now (using
Firefox Inspect element tool).

So it would be increasing the padding (height) of the input fields for
Name, E-Mail, and Subject - and then the height of the Submit now button.
That should then give us a good page for 2.5.3 Target Size implementation.

https://rawgit.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation/demo/conactUs.html

Thanks!!

Marc