Re: another test page for 1.3.5

Hi Lisa,

We are looking at your personalisation page as a text case to satisfy
Target size.
When you hit Personalisation - then the page links do, apart from
'Submit now' button as it does
not - 44dp or 44 css px. [1]

Would it be possible for you to change the page so the submit button
would change to be like
the other items? Home, Men, Women etc?

It would be great if so, please let me know if this is possible as we
are down to the wire with the deadline tomorrow.

Thanks

Josh

[1]
https://rawgit.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation/demo/conactUs.html