RE: Anyone want to volunteer to evaluate dequeuniversity.com (public) for WCAG 2.1 AA?

Glenda,

I will conduct a second evaluation.

Rachael

From: Glenda Sims [mailto:glenda.sims@deque.com]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 7:46 PM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Anyone want to volunteer to evaluate dequeuniversity.com (public) for WCAG 2.1 AA?

Oh awesome AGWG,

I just completed a WCAG 2.1 evaluation of dequeuniversity.com<http://dequeuniversity.com> (public facing) for WCAG 2.1 A and AA.

We need a second volunteer evaluator to do another evaluation.  Anyone want to volunteer?

Helpful tips:

  1.  You can start an evaluation by going to this URL https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG21/CR/implementations and then searching for the Deque University Public<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG21/CR/implementation_experience?implementation_id=155> row in the table.

     *   Then click on the "Evaluate" link in that row.

  1.  If you find anything that looks like a failure...please email Paul Bohman (paul.bohman@deque.com<mailto:paul.bohman@deque.com> and myself)...and let us know what the problem is..so we can fix it before you finish your evaluation!
I suggest we spend our evaluation efforts wisely...we need to evaluate a total of 8 sites at AA (with a least 2 separate evaluations on each site)...so let's not all pile on this one.

To A11Y & Beyond!
Glenda

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com<http://deque.com>    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals: Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>