Re: WCAG needs to do this - Any user testing of WCAG 2.1 at CSUN

Hi Again,
Here is how we could proceed.

Part A Identify testing populations
1. We need to identify groups that have conventions serve a specific
disability group. ... Like my own Council of Citizens with Low Vision
International or the California Council of Citizens with Low Vision.
2. Contact the Convention coordinators and secure a presentation slot.
3. We can arrange for a notice to be sent out  to the relevant members
notifying them of our intention to do user testing.

Part B Develope population specific tests
1. Identify the success criteria we would need to test for each group.
2. Develop test materials that members of the target group can use.
3. Create assessment content.
4. Review the content to determine if it appropriate for human participants.
5. Assemble the software and hardware needed to perform human testing at a
conference setting.
6. Do onsite testing.

This would take money. The idea of doing it at conferences might address a
perennial problem of much testing: getting sufficient sample size. So I
think a fund raising phase would be in order.

I think it is a proposal worth considering.

Wayne