Re: List Headings in Navigation Panels

would be the perfect place for the <lh> element. List header
https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html3/listheader.html. Alas it died with HTML3

though there has been some thinking lately...
2017 - https://discourse.wicg.io/t/proposal-list-head-caption-title/1832
2016 - https://stevefaulkner.github.io/lt-element/   (list title element)

I think it would be a useful element.

Jim