Re: Here's where we are at 3pm Wednesday

Identify Common Controls – have responses for all issues ready for a CFC
and people are going back and forth about small changes to the last
proposal.

I created a branch with your text with the clauses rearranged, I think it
makes it more understandable. I could live with this or something like it.

​=======
T​
he meaning of each user-specific input field can be programmatically
determined when:

​     -​
The content is implemented using technologies that support identifying the
expected meaning for form input data; and
​     -​
The input field has a meaning that maps to the HTML 5.2 Autofill field names

=========

http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/1.3.4_autofill_david-2/guidelin
es/#identify-common-purpose

I also have a version that is more generic as per Alastair
http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/1.3.4_autofill_david/guidelines
/#identify-common-purpose

I think we have to consider Jake and Jason's objections. I'm sorry but I
don't know any way to solve them.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*