Re: Content on Hover or Focus

I thought the original "communicates an input error
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/hover-focus-edits/guidelines/#dfn-input-error> or
does not obscure or replace other content;" made sense. To me I read it as
... does not obscure and does not replace the other content.

your edit "communicates an input error
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/hover-focus-edits/guidelines/#dfn-input-error> or
the additional content neither obscures nor replaces other content;" while
being more wordy is more clear.

I agree that it does not cover tabbed interface.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756