Re: Target size proposal

I would +1 it with the last exception included...

If the last exception has trouble passing I would be OK with swapping it
with

"the target is in a menu or disclosure"

referring to the aria authoring doc

https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.1/#menu
https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.1/#disclosure

I could also live with patrick's suggestion

Exception no coarse pointer: no touchscreen or coarse pointer was detected
when using a technology supported query"

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902