Re: Finding agreement on common purpose

Can someone answer if these will pass the new SC

The AccName would supply the purpose

or

<label>VISA
<input aria-describedby="p1" ...></label>

the AccDescription supplies the purpose

I think it should... and I think mapping AT should be able to map it. This
is what understood during a call between Lisa, John, me and a couple of
others early on as we were trying to find a way forward...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902