Re: Response to issue 697 on 2.2.9 Animation from Interactions

On 16/01/2018 11:08, Alastair Campbell wrote:
> So call it something like ‘motion animations’?

In the SC title/normative text you mean? Or in the definition for
"animation"?

The former would make the scope of the SC directly clear, while the
latter would be slightly indirect (but still normative, as definitions
in WCAG have been deemed normative).

--
Patrick H. Lauke