Re: Draft resonses to issues #715 and #717

I can live with those responses... might add a sentence after the proposed
into sentence:

"CSS pixel is a concept that separates the visible area, or pitch, of a CSS
pixel from the actual physical screen pixels used to represent it. This
allows for an objective test across devices rather than tests which are
completely dependent on the end user device, of which the author has no
knowledge or control."

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*