Re: a suggestion for Personalization Semantics

> If structure is conveyed through presentation, it needs to be also
programmatically determined ....

... OR AVAILABLE IN TEXT!

 <h1>Two Columns</h1>

      <h2>Left Column</h2>

      <h2>Right Column</h2>

 ...meets the requirement David. Yet Understanding states "Content that has
a failure does not meet WCAG success criteria", so you would then be able
to fail that code sample I provided with your proposed Failure Technique.

Sorry, nope.

JF

--
John Foliot