Re: Possible wording for 1.3.4?

I'm ok with the premise

I think we may need a normative definition of

"meaning of each user interface component"

or

"meaning"

In oxford Dictionary the definition is "Important or worthwhile quality;
purpose."
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/meaning

The previous SC used the word "purpose"
Definition
"The reason for which something is done or created or for which something
exists"
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/purpose

It seems "purpose" is more accurate than "meaning" ... no?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902