Re: Need Clarification on #170

I agree with David - even if/when elements or attributes are deprecated,
browsers rarely remove the functional support (I think maybe <marquee> and
<blink> are the exceptions, but even there I am not sure...)

I know from numerous discussions with engineers attached to the various
browsers (Moz, Chrome, Safari, etc.) that "breaking" older websites is
something they all want to avoid at any cost, so they will rarely remove
existing support, whether or not "HTML 5" has deprecated something or not.

JF