Re: Identify Common Purpose - resolving issues

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:42:40 -0500
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I'm OK with removing all non-html 5 autofill purposes and marking the SC at
risk awaiting implementation of AT that can make use of this during CR.
But I kind of feel like the engineers who hold their breath as the Space
Shuttle takes off, knowing that there are things to worry about.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902