Re: Implementation testing status - Wednesday afternoon 4/4

I have contacted Funka and they are considering to have site included for evaluation. However, it is unclear yet whether they can fix any issues that may be raised in time, so this has not been decided yet.
So please hold off evaluating Funka until we have final word from them (promised for later today). I would offer to be one of the reviewers if they decide favorably.
Detlev