Re: motion or scaling animations

ā€‹> Iā€‹
 understand that there is a usability advantage to using that method, but
there is an accessibility requirement for being able to avoid it.

I'm not sure we have determined the metrics of provocation.

Interesting collision between usability and accessibility, which happens
occasionally
ā€‹, but I'm not sure we want to jump into that debate without more
information.ā€‹

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*