Re: Help with understanding docs for 2.6.1 Motion Actuation

Hi Detlev,

I massaged the intial draft of the Understanding Document into what is
currently posted here:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/motion-actuation/understanding/21/motion-actuation.html.
If I can support you further, please let me know.

Thank you,

Melanie Philipp, CPACC, WAS
Senior Digital Accessibility Consultant
540-848-5220