Re: coga comments on understanding sections

Thank you Mike

Our understanding section is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hmoaVU563kTio1EZD5mbNxcc0k924qVdZZwWckcbu0/edit.
It may be a bit out of date . feel free to ping me on skype if you have any questions (lisaseeman)

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 19:31:50 +0200 Michael Gower<michael.gower@ca.ibm.com> wrote ----

Hi Lisa,
I'm down as the owner for Interruptions (Minimum) and happy to populate the branch with whatever material the Task Force wants. I put in an initial draft of the Intent and Benefits sections two months ago and haven't seen any responses to my questions or new changes by anyone, so I'm assuming the TF has written a different version in a Google doc?
Send me that material and I will populate in the branch, which will help with one of the tasks you were asking for help with.

Thanks,
Michael Gower
IBM Accessibility
Research

1803 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC  V8T 5C3
gowerm@ca.ibm.com
voice: (250) 220-1146 * cel: (250) 661-0098 *  fax: (250) 220-8034