Re: Branch for latest Pointer Gestures SC

>> We may still need to settle for either 'single pointer activation' or
'single point activation' - I would prefer the latter but not sure what it
sounds like to native speakers.

​It sounds fine to me... I find "point" easier to understand... although I
know the "Pointer" events terminology has some merit

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902