Re: Hoverable condition for Content on Hover or Focus

I already put my comment in the survey, but as long as there's a thread..
 Couldn't we just remove the word "hover" from that bullet and achieve the
same meaning, but in a less confusing way?

Hoverable
If pointer hover can trigger the additional content, then the pointer can
be moved to *<remove> hover </remove>* the additional content;

-Marc