Re: Purpose of Controls

I did not remember mode getting removed. It is an important one

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:53:11 +0200 Andrew Kirkpatrick<akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote ----

      John,
 Could the final note be used as a note on the SC and not indicate that the user is directly part of each of the items?

 So, for example, the name information that I encounter when filling out a form for a child or an employee would be marked up with name metadata and I could benefit from the metadata, but if I am using a form that requires that I enter information that includes my name and that of a family member only one should be used.

   Thanks,

  AWK

  Andrew Kirkpatrick

  Group Product Manager, Accessibility