Re: Issues with Target Size SC

I disagree that an AAA version with no caveats (exceptions) and a target req. of 44 x 44 would be useful. Any site with text and links in it would struggle to meet it.
I think we need to make a wholesale exception for inline targets in blocks of text  - and keep 44 x 22 to make this easier to achieve across design scenarios.
A no-exceptions AAA version with 44 x 22 is also feasible.
However, I still strongly believe there is value in putting this onto level AA even in a form that allows exceptions. It puts the issue on the map. Authors will suddenly start to think about target size. I believe many are absolutely unaware that it is an issue. On level AAA, no one will bother.

Sent from phone