Re: Purpose of Controls - (Part 1): Form inputs

John,

I believe I talked to you at TPAC about the autocomplete attributes
being suitable only for information about the user. if this SC were to
encourage a developer to add these autocomplete attributes to all fields
in an HR application (for example) then I do not believe that
accessibility and usability would be enhanced - rather both would be
diminished.

Regards,

james

--
Regards, James

<http://www.oracle.com> James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065
<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment