Re: Revert Adapting text language replacing "adapt" with "change"

Hello everyone,

I wrote:
> Andrew, Jason, and everyone else, can you live with reverting the
> adapting text language by replacing "adapt" with "change" as David
> suggested? [5]

Please let me rephrase that.

After reviewing the video demonstration, draft technique, and test
results can anyone not live with reverting the adapting text language
by replacing "adapt" with "change" to what David suggested?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Laura

--