Re: CFC - NEW Proposed definition for 'Programatic Notification'

AGWG’ers,

As we have received some negative feedback leading up to this CfC and
version of this definition -  this CfC is not agreed on as a consensus
opinion of the working group.

This decision will be recorded at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Decisions
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FGL%2Fwiki%2FDecisions&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1ab6006ec2be48e88f9008d4a210961e%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636311639507586899&sdata=IafGoKjeQf7zBqxVj8m380hh8%2BWgU1VfPa2tZjq0Bx8%3D&reserved=0>

Thanks

Josh

--
Joshue O Connor