 Subject: Re: Discussion of Proposed definition for 'Programatic Notification'
 To: "Jonathan Avila" <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>
 Cc: "WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
 Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 4:55 PM

 @ Jonathan
 >“Notification
 set by the content, via methods that are supported by user
 agents, including assistive technologies. The notification
 can be presented to the user irrespective of which user
 interface component, if any, has virtual or actual
 focus.”​Sure, I can go for
 that.​

 Cheers,
 David MacDonald CanAdapt Solutions
 Inc.Tel:  613.235.4902LinkedIn
 twitter.com/davidmacdGitHubwww.Can-Adapt.com    Adapting the web
 to all users            Including those with
 disabilities
 If you are not the intended recipient,
 please review our privacy
 policy

 On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 4:45
 PM, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>
 wrote:

 “Notification
 set by the content, via methods that are supported by user
 agents, including assistive technologies. The notification
 can be presented to the
  user irrespective of which user interface component, if
 any, has virtual or actual
 focus.”

 That would be
 better!

 Jonathan

 Jonathan
 Avila
 Chief Accessibility
 Officer
 Level Access,
 inc. (formerly SSB BART Group,
 inc.)
 (703)
 637-8957
 Jon.avila@levelaccess.com
 Visit us online:
 Website |
 Twitter |
 Facebook |
 LinkedIn |
 Blog
 Looking to boost your
 accessibility knowledge? Check out
  our free
 webinars!

 The information contained in this transmission may
 be attorney privileged and/or confidential information
 intended for the use of the
  individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
 message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
 notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
 copying of this communication is strictly
 prohibited.