Re: Compromise on Numbering: Changing 11 AAA numbers solves the level problem

Hi David and all,

A big +1 from me. Let's deemphasize the numbers for 2.1. Putting IDs
at the end of the SC text is what we discussed last December [1]. Last
year's quick mock-up of that type of layout is still online [2]. The
ID scheme (whatever is decided) would need to change of course.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this David.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2016OctDec/0790.html
[2] http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/wcagwg/numbering/model7.html