Re: Compromise on Numbering: Changing 11 AAA numbers solves the level problem

Here's what it would look like

tinyurl.com/jmo9st4

It's a new proposal not included in any previous proposed numbering model.

The remaining options are to have:
- the levels all mixed up
- have the numbers all mixed up in the new WCAG 2.0
- deemphasize numbers

I would like to see the document look elegant, new, and integrated. I think
it's a worthwhile compromise to allow AAA to change numbers.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005