From: White, Jason J [mailto:jjwhite@ets.org]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 12:12 PM
To: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: CFC - Device Sensors

[Jason] And the current proposal doesn't address it. If I remember meeting discussions correctly, we decided to postpone writing a proposal that requires user interface components to be operable by devices other than keyboards until after the completion of WCAG 2.1, due to the complexity of the issue. I would be glad to support such a proposal, but the working group's decisions regarding the WCAG 2.1 process don't appear to allow it until after 2.1.

Thank you for your compliance.