Re: Colour contrast algorithm when black is used

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 13:29:53 +0000
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Yep, I’ve also been discussing with MichaelC about where we can ‘put’ these longer term issues.

I’ll use your outline as the starting point ;-)

-Alastair

From: David MacDonald

OK, I'm fine with that.

I think it's important that we are having this discussion on list so that we have documentation and a paper trail in response to those who may criticize our 20 year old algorithm…