RE: Proposal for support personlization AA from John, Chris, Jan and myself

From: John Foliot [mailto:john.foliot@deque.com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 10:27 AM
To: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>

As others have pointed out, there is some over-lap here between 3.3.2 as well as 3.3.5, and while the AA suggestions could be accomplished via a tightening of 3.3.2 (replace OR with AND), and/or by making 3.3.5 a AA requirement in 2.1, both of those options are currently 'off the table' per WG convention (aka "for now, we aren't touching existing SC").]
[Jason] We can still, however, prior to August, write proposals that are essentially modified versions of existing success criteria, insert them into a draft, and add an editorial note regarding merging that will take place in later drafts.
We don’t need to waste time writing new text if we’re later going to modify existing text.

Thank you for your compliance.