Re: What accessibility support exists for low vision?

Quickfire comment: why are you inventing a new term "symmetric
responsive design"? Changing browser zoom level changes the
browser-internal mapping of its viewport / pixel density, so the fact
that, say, 16px text ends up rendering as 64px text at 400% is simply a
result of the fact that the browser's viewport mapping (its own CSS
pixels to OS pixels) was changed. It's nothing more than regular
responsive design. Adding new terminology ("symmetric", which also isn't
really all that understandable/appt to describe what you're getting at,
I'd argue) adds nothing other than an extra layer of confusion for
authors reading the spec.

--
Patrick H. Lauke