Re: new wording for Undo

I'd like us to consider leveraging the wording from Conformance Criteria #3
(Complete Processes)
 "a step in a process" ... I think it would help with understanding the SC,
and perhaps narrow the scope a bit.

***
When an action is one of a sequence of steps that need to be completed in
order to accomplish an activity, users can return to a previous context to
correct data entry, except when:

•       it would undermine privacy or security;
•       the user has confirmed an action;
•       doing so prevents an essential function of the content;
•       the data is no longer controlled by the site;
•       the user has not interacted with the site for 24 hours.

***

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*