RE: Rolling the personalization SC into 4.1.2

From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:33 AM
To: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>; John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>

The current SC does use quite a constrained set of things that are fairly universal, but if you don’t have those elements, you don’t have to replace them with something else.
[Jason] I think that approach is too restrictive, and that any text we adopt should be open to having multiple, domain-specific taxonomies.

Thank you for your compliance.