W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > October to December 2016

Minutes of the Silver Task Force teleconference of 9 December 2016

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 14:10:20 -0500
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>, WCAG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Message-ID: <ab141e57-945e-0dde-554c-af9014a36bba@spellmanconsulting.com>
Formatted minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html


Text of the minutes:

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                     Silver Task Force Teleconference

09 Dec 2016

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Shawn, Sarah, jaeunjemmaku, jeanne

    Scribe
           SarahHorton

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]quick review of Stakeholder submission responses
          2. [5]Finalize items for F2F
          3. [6]CSUN advance preparations - descriptions, ideas for
             outreach for town hall meeting
          4. [7]research projects and faculty outreach
          5. [8]review stakeholder submissions
      * [9]Summary of Action Items
      * [10]Summary of Resolutions
      __________________________________________________________

Welcome Jemma and introductions.

quick review of Stakeholder submission responses

Finalize items for F2F

    Will keep Taskforce meeting on schedule for Tuesday at 9:30

    <jeanne>
    [11]https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Meetings/
    FtF_Dec_2016

      [11] 
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Meetings/FtF_Dec_2016

    <scribe> ACTION: Jeanne and Shawn to work on schedule for
    face-to-face [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action01]

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-7 - And shawn to work on schedule for
    face-to-face [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2016-12-16].

CSUN advance preparations - descriptions, ideas for outreach for town
hall meeting

    Shawn: Time available in the Google room, shooting for
    afternoon of Friday, 3/20
    ... What comes after WCAG 2.1 talk on Thursday

research projects and faculty outreach

    <jeanne>
    [13]https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Research_
    Projects

      [13] 
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Research_Projects

    Sarah: Have had a good number of responses to request for
    research partners
    ... Jemma will look at request for research partners and share
    around
    ... Dave Sloan is also sharing the request for research
    partners
    ... Looking for more representation from around the world

    Jemma: Need to make sure the evidence of the research is valid
    and compelling

review stakeholder submissions

    <jeanne> JS: 196 submissions to date. More global submissions,
    from looking at it.

    Sarah: For Stakeholder map, Sarah will create brainstorming
    activity

    <scribe> ACTION: Sarah will work on stakeholder map activity
    [recorded in
    [14]http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action02]

      [14] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action02]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-8 - Will work on stakeholder map
    activity [on Sarah Horton - due 2016-12-16].

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Jeanne and Shawn to work on schedule for
    face-to-face [recorded in
    [15]http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: Sarah will work on stakeholder map activity
    [recorded in
    [16]http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action02]

      [15] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action01
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2016/12/09-silver-minutes.html#action02

Summary of Resolutions
Received on Friday, 9 December 2016 19:11:03 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 21:08:07 UTC