All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 22:03:42 +0200 David MacDonald<david100@sympatico.ca> wrote ----

I've started the agree upon wording for the Accessibility Metadata Success Criteria in Issue #82

https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/82

It would be a AAA requirement with SC language such as this.

=Accessibility Metadata=
Accessibility Metadata is provided which describes the accessibility characteristics of the content using an openly published vocabulary. At a minimum this is a machine readable description either on the page or referenced from the set of pages to which it applies. A human readable summary may also be provided.

Cheers,
David MacDonald
CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
Tel:  613.235.4902LinkedIn