Co-ordinating feedback

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 01:04:46 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Continuing from the WG call where we suggested each SC had a 'manager' (person to review the feedback and refine it), I'd like to suggest that:

- We have a spreadsheet, not unlike the one David has already done, which lists the SCs and the managers in rows.
- We have review stages across the top, starting with 1 (which is now).
- People can put themselves down to review other peoples SCs. Perhaps we aim for at least 5 people to review each SC for stage 1?

I suggest this because we have a lot of SCs, and plenty of people, but if everyone reviews everything in a scattershot manner, we'll either run out of time or some SCs might not get the love.

As Josh said, we need a 1st pass to assess each SC broadly before going into detail, but I'm fairly sure I can't give a thorough review of 75 SCs before Feb *and* refine the ones I'm getting feedback for.

We should of course proceed on to more structured reviews / surveys, but I just thought it would help for this initial spread of SC reviews.

Cheers,

-Alastair